Thursday, January 15, 2015

Highgrove Fall Wedding featuring Pantone's Color of the Year: Marsala

With spring weddings quickly approaching, the latest buzz is all about the Pantone’s color of the year, marsala.  Marsala is a rich, deep red-brown hue that can be used in your bridesmaid’s dresses, flowers, or in your décor. This past fall we had the honor and privilege to be apart of Katie and David’s wedding day, which so elegantly displays this new wedding color.

 Thanks to Wedding Colors for featuring their day, which can be found here: 

Their beautiful day was captured by Erin Costa Photography
http://www.erincostaphoto.com.

Photo Courtesy: Tulle and Chantilly







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this great post on Fall Wedding. I am really glad to have these ideas for the Fall Weddings. You know in the last year my sister also had the outdoor fall wedding at local but one of the prettiest LA event venues. I would like to share my wedding photos on my new weblog!

    ReplyDelete