Friday, April 10, 2015

Chef Vicky: What Makes Coming to Work So Fun



Part of what makes coming to work so good are the folks you stand next to and labor with. 








Our newest chef on staff is Liz and she has become our go to person for pastry and so much more. When I find success in a batch of French macarons that do what they should in the oven and the color matches the Pantone on the dresses for the event I have to send a picture to Liz and share. She gets me and my battle with those beautiful cookies!



Recently I had the opportunity to see a play that starred two of my team members' kids in, "The Wizard of Oz". They rocked the house and did an amazing job with their performance! To see the level of proudness on the parent’s faces – they really were busting at the seams with joy. It was contagious  - go Kimberly and Christie!

I still look forward to coming into my kitchen after 27 years.
Blessed – you bet…









No comments:

Post a Comment