Thursday, April 2, 2015

Highgrove Favorite: Azul Photography

We wanted to share another one of our favorite vendors... Azul Photography! We absolutely love working with Christobal and his team of talented photographers and you won't find a more likable guy than Chris! Working with someone who makes you feel at ease, especially when emotions are running high during the wedding day is such an important quality to look for in a photographer, and Christobal certainly has that ability! His style is photojournalistic and he prides himself on getting the interesting and often overlooked angles and shots that others miss out on. 

Take a look at some of his work below and also on his blog and website.

You can also watch an interview with Christobal here from his Highgrove segment on My Carolina Today Show



1 comment:

  1. Christobal is great! On my wedding day, which we had at Highgrove about 8 years ago, I realized I had forgotten my belt. Christobal immediately took his off for me to use. Didn't think twice about it. One of my favorite photos that he took that night was of me handing his belt back to him.

    ReplyDelete